So I would like to start adding on to my squeezebox environment. I'm
sick of dealing with wifi issues and rebuffering and the speakers being
somewhat outdated now that I'd like to start thinking of how to slowly
sift out of the squeezebox hardware.
I still see myself using the radios and touch until the screens die as
the weather and functionality is great, even if the sound quality is
awful(it was good in its day).

I'm looking for speakers where I can Bluetooth stream from my phone if I
want, as well as see these speakers on LMS to be able to play right from
LMS to the speakers.
Audioengine and various others make Bluetooth speakers, but what I'm
looking for as well is for the same speakers to show up on LMS without
an actual LMS client. Are there are there any out there other than
having to add a squeezebox client, is there a way through a dlna
supported speaker to see it on LMS?