d6jg wrote:
> Why Windows 10? Why not a Linux based machine - generally far more
> reliable for LMS only - it could be a Pi with pCP

This is connected to my ongoing search to find a way to play Audible to
squeezeboxes...

This works pretty well:

Win 10
AUDIBLE
TuneBlade (airplay bridge) for Shairtunes lms plugin
Anydesk remote

This gives a nice usable interface on an android tablet.

I've got it all working on a win10 laptop but thought a dedicated always
on mini Pc would be a nice alternative.

There are a couple of win 10 tablets which could eliminate Anydesk use,
but battery life seems notoriously short.  And there's reliability
issues with all these noname devices.