kidstypike wrote:
> Jeff
>
> Not wishing to appear rude here, but the guy seems to have jivelite
> installed, an IR receiver, a JustBoom remote, but needs guidance on how
> to make it all work.
>
> You may recall you assisted me with a FLIRC a few years ago, so custom
> keytables et al are beyond my scope.
>
> Cheers.

No offence taken Kidstypike, in fact I was trying to remember who it was
I helped and whether there was any part of it on the forum !

19Lee79 as you say seems to have IR+JL+justboom, he has been looking at
the instructions for creating a custom keytable.
I take it that he has created the custom keytables and is having trouble
uploading them (The commands he keeps posting are use via SSH
instructions)
I think that English is not His/Her first language so I may be
misinterpreting what they are saying.

19Lee79 has also posted they have a Flirc and tried to use lirc to run
that, I explained (albeit briefly) lirc is not needed with Flirc

There is no easy way that I am aware of to get a custom keytables file
without SSH and command line operations so Flirc would be they're only
real option

Jeff

*Want a webapp ?* Get SqueezeLite-X !
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108550-Announce-Squeezelite-X&p=903953&viewfull=1#post903953