mherger wrote:
> Are you using an internet access shared with many other users? I see,
> among other things, three or four LMS instances connecting from the same
> IP address you used to post here. And you use mysb directly?
>
> Would there be a software update for your Chromebook? There recently
> have been changes in the encryption space which can break older
> browsers.

Yes, I have several computers/tablets around the house and shop and use
them to log into the server's local ip address.  So you are seeing
multiple users, Me.
I use mysb to read the forum mostly, but sometimes to use the Remote.

As you might see above, today it's back to normal and works even with
only http as it has for a long time.  I will check for an update, but
it's a fairly older chromebook.

thanks for your help and suggestions!  Very much appreciated.

phb (3 Booms, 2 SB3, 1 Rec'vr, 2 Controllers, 2xTouch, 2 Radios (1UE),
iPeng &UE: itouch & iPad, Squeezepad, 2 SoundBridge R1000s, NEW pCP
Server + pCP Player)