You access it via MAIN PAGE  > EXTRAS > BOOTCODES > set WAIT FOR USB to
between 5 and 10. and that solved my problem of the USB drive not being
mounted  before LMS started. I did that set to about 5 seconds.
But still not the problem.
See, usually when turning on a player of anything mp3 and it will come
on.
But since i'm not get the player connected to the net, I booted up my
player and after loading, i went to My music but it shows nothing saying

To enable “My Music” try the following:

Download the logitech Media Server software from www.mysqueezebox.com
and make
sure it is installed and running on a computer on the network.

Insert a SD card into the SD slot.

Connect a storage device to the USB port.

So can u play the player not being connect since i have the USB drive
connected to the pi