I'm just in the final stages of attaching my SB3 to a wall for the
bathroom.  To help I've created a template for the back of the SB3,
which I printed out and then traced on to the wall to aid with
mounting.

Once cut out the device should then slide into the wall with the wires
discretly hidden behind it, a piece of wood slotted into the bar behind
(inside the wall) should then hold it in place.

Thats the plan anyway, find out this weekend when I finish my careful
carving ;)

Not sure if it will be any help to anybody, obviously its best if you
can gain access from above and inside the wall, but then you need that
to pull the cables :)

Should be attached to this msg. Visio 2003 file, you can download a
viewer from Microsoft if you need one

Good Luck

|Filename: sb3-template.zip                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=511|

cparker