Searched & didn't see this covered; apologies if it's answered
elsewhere.

For nearly a year, Pandora has repeated the same ad on all of my
squeezebox devices (4 SB Radios).  I've deleted & reinstalled the
Pandora app from mysqueezebox.com, updated LMS to Version: 8.2.0 -
1627922070, switched to a different Pandora account on mysqueezebox.com,
deleted/reinstalled the app from the individual radios aaaand...nothing
changed.

"Do you hate Mondays? Listen to 5-Hour Energy Get Up and Go Radio! Click
on the Banner Ad to Get Started Now!" repeats over and over.  We found
it :D for a while, but now it's driving my family members :mad: :mad:
:mad:

When I use the same Pandora account in a web browser, on my phone, TV,
etc., I get different ads after each set of songs.  It's only on the SB
devices that this happens.

Any ideas what's going on, things for me to test and/or how to resolve
it?  TIA!