Dan Sully Wrote:
> * JJZolx shaped the electrons to say...
>
> >I was following another forum thread a couple of days ago and enabled
> >the -d_sql debugging option just for grins.  That seems to have
> >accelerated the growth of the memory footprint, so I wonder if the
> leak
> >is somewhere within the debugging/logging system.
>
> Jim - we keep a small amount of the log in memory - so that the when
> accessing log.txt - it can be served right away, and we don't need to
> open/write/close a file every time a log message happens.
>
> Try adjusting your 'livelog' setting to be 0 ?
I take it that setting is only available by editing server.pref?  In
any case I've edited it and restarted the server - I think it was set
to something like 10k.  We'll see what happens.  I should probably also
try running with debugging and logging completely disabled to really see
if that's where the problem might be.

--
JJZolx

Jim