atca wrote:
> No - not sure if I need to turn on / up any log levels.
>
> Will test it today from the browser interface.

Sorry, I was thinking of someone else, who had been directed to check
the server logs. Still, it's probably worth checking. I'm quite clueless
about which log levels to change. And I have to confess that I don't
have any further ideas for you. I experience this sort of timeout
occasionally with Material skin. It usually seems to be when Android is
slow about switching from one access point to another.

LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players,
occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.