ModelCitizen wrote:
> Hello chaps.
>
> On my Android phone it seems impossible to paste a video URL into to
> that field in the YouTube plugin. The little 'copy, paste, select' menu
> just doesn't pop up.
>
> Can someone confirm this is the same for them, and if anyone can think
> of a reason why the box should not pop up let me know before I contact
> Craig Drummond (or write in the Material Skin thread if there is one)?
>
> Thanks.Well, although it appears that you cannot paste.. You actually can use
paste " button" from your keyboard once you about to type in YouTube
field of choice..

I assume it may vary with android version keyboard settings /layout

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)