bpa wrote:
> It looks a lot cleaner.
> Even though notes indicated the update was to do with an excess Volume
> issue, clearly some other changes were made as the "warning" message
> -"usb 1-3: 1:4 : unsupported format bits 0x100000000"-  has also
> disappeared.
>
> edit:
>
> Oops - not gone yet - just moved - it appears close to snd-usb-audio
> messages - so I think it is still related to the DAC.

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > [Mon Feb 07 12:54:54 2022] usb 1-3: 1:4 : unsupported format bits
0x100000000

Don't forget this connects to the MScaler not the dac, the notes also
mentioned random dropping of signal

Intel NUC i5 Debian 16gb RAM 1TB SSD -> LMS -> Squeezelite -> Sablon EVO
USB -> SRCDX -> Wave Storm BNC -> Chord Hugo MScaler -> dual BNC ->
Chord DAVE DAC -> Meridian 551 -> Monitor Audio Gold -> Me

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and
loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride! - Hunter S Thompson - RIP