Hello,

I use Picore Player on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ and on a Raspberry Pi 4B.

I installed this DAC based on ES9028Q2M bought from AliExpress:
Raspberry Pi DAC - R28 ES9028 audio decoder board, HIFI expansion board
for fever 3B+4B 384K DSD

and I am very happy with the audio results obtained.

I saw another DAC from the same manufacturer based on AK4493:
R93 AK4493 – Raspberry Pi DAC digital streaming network player connected
to I2S 384K DSD 128

And I would be interested in buying this DAC.

But the problem is that in Picore Player I didn't see a "driver" for
this DAC, does anyone on the forum have experience with Picore Player
and an AK4493-based DAC?

Thanks in advance for answers.