Hi Michael - Thank you for pointing this out.  I had done a general
review / regeneration of passwords a few months ago, and that is when
things must have gotten out of sync.  I had subsequently updated the
password directly on Deezer, but didn't think to update LMS at the same
time.

That said, I could not find a plug-in settings link (either on the LMS
"Server Settings" screen Plugins tab or on the Advanced tab), where I
could easily update the password.  In order to make the password update
I ended up uninstalling the plugin, deleting and recreating my Deezer
plugin credentials on https://www.mysqueezebox.com/user/apps.  Is there
an easier way to do this?

Many thanks! - very happy to have my Deezer functionality back within my
LMS environment.