OK, so I'm sure this is going to be a dumb question, but,

I've Lost Pandora!  It no longer shows up in my home page, apps library,
anywhere!  What the heck!

It used to work just fine!  And I miss it!  I don't know of anything
I've changed (I do have my plugins set to automatically update).

Some more details:  I'm running a network of three RPi players, each
running Max2Play v1.0.2 based on v1.8.4-726, and Logitech Media Server
Version: 8.2.0 - 1627922070.  The Pandora plugin (V3.0) is installed,
and I've uninstalled/reinstalled it.

I've confirmed that I'm logged into Pandora, and that all of my players
are set to enabled, and they're all set to "display on home menu".