So I've been around on and off since 2008 and I've always loved my
squeezeboxen as a main staple of my daily life, but over the past years
they've started playing second fiddle to the Amazon Echos in the house
because the echo has better WAF and it requires much less fiddling.

But of course, the echos have their own problems and multi-room audio
leaves much to be desired.

I have currently in use 3 SB Receivers, 2 Radios, A Touch, and a Windows
10 Server.

On a daily basis, most or all devices fall off until I reboot them.
They'll often work for *some time* but listening to spotty the stream
will eventually fail after a few hours until I click skip to next track.
By the next morning, most devices will have disappeared off the server's
list.

I've seen the Radio fixes with that script to re-initiate wifi, but that
doesn't really address my issues with the other devices. My wifi is
strong, new in 2021 netgear nighthawk.  I don't have much in the way of
a wired network as the house is quite old.

What's the best solution at this point? Time to start considering
upgrade? Or should I get wireless to Ethernet bridges for all of them?
Will spotty be more reliable then or are these problems basically
endemic to the platform at this point?

1 Touch
4 Receivers
3 Controllers