itm wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion - it looks ideal. I've just spent the last
> hour trying to install it (on Lubuntu 20.04), but have been chasing my
> tail installing package after package as each attempt reports a missing
> dependency.
>
> This one has me stumped:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > python3 setup.py

/home/ianmanning/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/dist.py:275:
 UserWarning: Unknown distribution option: 'tests_requires'

> Any ideas??

If I try to run it without installing I get:

Code:
    ./whatlastgenre
  /usr/bin/env: ‘python’: No such file or directory

I have Python v3.8 installed.