I am installing a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B ethernet wired to Internet with
a Khadas Tone 1 DAC. I am getting no sound.  I had installed pCP ver 8
on my RPI and went through the whole configuration set up (which you
taught me last July). For Squeezelight Settings output I selected USB.
No sound.

So I went back to the Audio output device settings in pCP in Squeezelite
and selected from the pick list GenericSimpleESS9023 DAC. I did hear
some popping from the speakers as the RPi / pCP went through its thing.
But no music.

I am using Qobuz. It is selected and all properly logged in in LMS. It
does show up as connected and playing on my remote (I use a Duet
remote).

I unplugged the USB from the back of the Raspberry Pi and tried it in a
different socket. I shutdown pCP and Raspberry Pi and restarted. But no
soap. It all looks good but no sound.

Any thoughts?

I did come across a post on this topic, named "Khadas Tone Control no
sound"
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?112687-Khadas-Tone-Control-no-sound/page2)
But it's from 2011 and way over my head.

My system is fine. So I know there is nothing wrong with my preamp, amp
or speakers. I am actually moving an existing RPi 4 / Topping D-30 from
this system to another system upstairs and inserting the Raspberry Pi 2
Model B / Khadas Tone in its place. And all was working well with the
former set up. So I know cabling preamp and system are OK.

Thanks