bengaldave wrote:
> Question on airplay support. The description for squeezeamp shows
> support for airplay.
>
> There is also a LMS plugin, shairtunes, which works great! Thanks!
>
> The author of the plugin is the same person working on squeezeamp?
>
> Is there a difference of capabilities between the LMS plugin and the
> squeezeamp airplay support?
>
> Would the same device show up twice on the iphone since there is an LMS
> airplay for that device and the squeezeamp advertising airplay also?
>
> Thanks for the great work!

Functionality wise, I think they are the same, Airplay1 and support
synchronisation

I think both show up, I'm sure I've seen that previously... although
just fired up one of my SqueezeAMPs and the SqueezeAMP one isn't
showing, I don't use that feature so may have disabled it or it's not
working in the somewhat older version I'm running on that SqueezeAMP.
There is a setting in the LMS Shairtunes plugin "Allow all
Squeezelite-based players" - needs to be ticked for SqueezeAMPs to be
offered as an Airplay device.

Kev