Here are some ways to combine LMS and Bluetooth headphones and speakers.

1.  Raspi 3./4 plus Picoreplayer.  The Pcp Bluetooth feature can be
temperamental to set up (especially in the latest version).

2.  Android tablets/phones with Squeeze Player or SB Player apps.  Easy
set up.  Use the bluetooth transmit on the android device.
This method also works for Fire TV devices and Android/Google TV
devices.

3.  Android/Google TV devices.  Install chromecast bridge plugin on LMS.
Add Bluetooth phones/speakers to the chromecast device.  The chromecast
device can be unplugged from the hdmi port.

4.  Windows 10/11 - add bt devices via Settings.  Install the excellent
Squeezelite-x program (r. g. dawson)

In terms of setup difficulty, I've found 2. and 3. to be the easiest.
The 2 android apps are low-cost.

A few years ago, I struggled to get Bluetooth working on Linux but gave
up.   Maybe things have moved on?