RobbH wrote:
> Run the date command.

shacky73 wrote:
> I donÂ’t know how to do that.

Sorry! Ignore my suggestion. I forgot (and neglected to scroll back to
check) that you're running pCP on your Pi.

Just to explain, "date" is a command that is run at the command line. In
order to use it on pCP, you would need to ssh into the Pi and login,
then type "date" on the command line, and hit the "enter" key.

The date command should then output something like this, allowing for
locale differences:

Code:
    Mon Oct 24 17:07:04 EDT 2022

There may well be some way to check the time from the pCP web interface,
but if so, I have not found it, so I am no help at all.

Usually running latest beta LMS nightly on Raspberry Pi OS with virtual
players (Squeezelite and Airplay bridge). Occasionally using SB Radio,
Boom or Classic.