I have something working to show song/programme information from Rogers
stations in Canada.
However, they are geo-locked so testing is difficult.

I suspect that their song information is a few minutes (as many as
15-30) behind the real time ... which, if correct, would make it
useless.

Can someone in Canada play this station using the player at the bottom
of their page and see if the track information that they show is really
what is playing or is it what played some minutes earlier?

https://www.jack1021.com/

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin lots more - see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115201-announce-radio-now-playing-plugin