ModelCitizen wrote:
> Real shame. If I was anywhere near Birmingham I'd be interested in the
> record deck and the soundbar. Please let us know when you stick them on
> ebay.
> I don't suppose you ever get near East Sussex/M23?  :-)

I can do a handover at Beaconsfield Services (M40) for an extra, flat
£25.00 and the same for any of the other stuff (Motorway Services within
100 miles of Sutton Coldfield and not including anything within, along
or past the M25).

If my item doesn't say "boxed" it isn't. I haven't got any packing
materials so everything else is loose, but I will treat it with care on
it's journey.

Record Deck isn't packed so would be early next week if your interested.

I have pdf handbooks on both these items and lots of the others.

*Study Server: *LMS 8.2.1 on Synology DSM 920+/Docker
*Refurbished 1962 RCA Stereo Console Server/Player: *LMS 8.3.0/pCp 8.2.0
on Pi4B 4G / IQ Audio DAC+*
Study Player:* pCp 8.2.0 on Pi 3B+ 1G / IQ Audio DAC+
*LAN Player* pCp 8.2.0 on Pi 3B 1G / IQ Audio DAC+
*LAN Player/ADC* pCp 8.2.0 on Pi 3B 1G / IQ audio Codec +
*PC Players: x2: *Squeezelite on Windows 10 PC.