mherger wrote:
> Haha... and it doesn't stop there - thanks to an amazing response to the
> above video:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPwLSb4vzJU

Congrats!

I agree with John Darko that 'Random Album' is a GREAT feature of the
system.

Sorry to say, I also wasn't blown away with the quality of the sound
from the Duet. On my website, in 2009, I wrote "The Squeezebox Duet is
not a real Hi-Fi piece of equipment. I may be a bit sharp here, since
probably 80 % of the population (the average consumer) can live with it
the way it is. The Duet combo is a low-cost lifestyle piece of
equipment, and I guess that's where the money is for Logitech."

With kind regards,
Claus