Can someone suggest a build including OS or something pre-built that
would literally serve my 3 purposes: NAS + Squeezebox server + Plex
server.

My personal opinion: assuming you don't have Pis sitting around idle, I'd go with a relatively beefy NAS which can run Docker. The latter allows you to run many services in a matter which (currently) is well supported by many projects. If you go with a relatively mainstream product like QNAP or Synology chances are you already have support for Plex apps built-in. Otherwise you run it in Docker.

When I bought my NAS Docker was still a bit suspicious to me. It took me a while to understand it. But right now I'm running five to six containers continuously. And I like the simplicity with which I can test-run an application in a container and easily throw everything away if I'm not happy with it.

Just my 2c.

(but I still run LMS on a Pi, as it's easier in _my_ case to run off of git directly, and to deal with patches applied manually etc.)