bengaldave wrote:

> Is there a now playing view that also shows lyrics?
> [...]
> What I am seeing is that the now playing view has a "plus" in the upper
> right, and using this you can navigate to lyrics.

I am probably missing something, since it seems that you are already
answering your own question?
If you click the "plus" in the "now playing" screen and navigate to
lyrics, you get a screen that shows the lyrics, right?
Maybe you can clarify what you try to accomplish. Also it may help to
tell which controller (Jivelite or LMS material skin or something else)
you are using to show the now playing screen.

| LMS 8.3.1 | Squeezebox Boom | RPi0W + pCP 8.2.0 + HiFiBerry DAC Zero |
SqueezeAMP | ESP Muse Luxe |