Anyway all flashed OK.. Connected to WiFi and just tested .. I'm amazed
that such tiny board is running massive vintage  wharfdale dovedale 3
speakers.. Lol  49% volume and its pretty loud ..running of 12V

Thank you Philippe!

Just need to find better power adapter as one I tried jack barrel is not
sitting securely in socket.. Not sure why maybe it's slightly different
type.

OK time to assembly case I guess.  Oh little bit confused with power
switch assembly is there any info on forums how to go about to?
Cheers

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)