A very big thank you to Sam & Chris for their amazing ongoing work on
what I consider to be one of the most useful plugins available for LMS.

I started using his Denon AVP Control Plugin several years ago when it
was solely Chris's baby, and I thought then it was a breakthrough -
possibly biased as I was running a Denon AVR - but it was certainly
greatly appreciated when I stumbled on it back then. It seemed to almost
fall by the wayside for many users of LMS and at times I felt I was one
of only a couple of users, and then along came Chris (possibly the other
person using it!) to breath fresh fire into it! Together these amazing
code wizards have relentlessly kept on developing the plugin to where it
is today, in my mind indispensable if you run Marantz/Denon receivers
with your LMS system!

Thanks a trillion to both of you, your work is greatly appreciated!

Cheer's, David.

*Server*rpi3 pCP8.1.0 LMS8.2.0
*Media*USB hard drive
*Lounge/dining areas*SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
*Family/kitchen*SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco*Z2 > Krix Tropix/Klipsch SW
*Others*SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids