I have 2 problems??? In an effort to resolve my hard disk from filling
up I split my audio files onto 2 new (to the system) hard disks drives.
And I install Itunes on one of these two drives because when windows xp
prof. adds audio files my C: drive was filling up way too quickly. The
other problem I was having was the Squeezebox (orginal with Wi-Fi)
would loose response and / or reboot and start playing again from the
beginning of the audio file.

My resolution:So I bought a second wi-fi router just for my squeezebox.
But here is the problems

1. The slim server is installed on my d: drive to save C: but it can't
find itunes libraries.

2. And because I connect through a nic to the wi-fi router to the
squeeze box and have a second nic(wireless) to connect to the internet
through a second wireless router when I try to browse the internet the
system appears to go to the squeesbox nic and cannot find the DNS and
web pages and I can't browse.  I have disable the squeeze box nic to
wireless router connection and no problem with the browser of course
the squeeezebox looses connections and I can't listen to music any
seggestions would be appreciated.

--
georgeweliver