kdf Wrote:
> The images are the same ones as before, so the resolution should be
> just as it was before.  The only difference is in the play icon which
> was improperly scaled up from 8 to 9 pixels in some older versions.
> The spacing has changed due to the increasing information that has been
>
> added to the title formatting over time. i have also moved this from
> cell size control to css-based control, which may be more accurate and
>
> thus showing the size as smaller than it used to be.
>
> -kdf

Thanks KDF for the fast reply. So there is no way to get back to the
"old" look then, I take it?
Do you see a difference between browsers?
I will try and post a screen shot when able - just to illustrate what I
mean, regardless of whether there is a fix or not!!

With more playing with 6.2.2, I have noticed that albums that were
created with iTunes (before my FLAC onslaught which is still ongoing!)
and were compilations (and hence have iTunes compilation tag set) do
not show up in track order. These are taged as 2-1, 2-2 2-3 etc for
disc 2 (and 1-1, 1-2 etc for disc 1). It is only disc 2 that has the
number order wrong. Any thoughts?
(Behaviour is correct in 5.3.1)

Nic

--