Michaelwagner Wrote:

> Can you please tell us about your configuration? What processor, how
> much memory, what operating system, what sort of disks, how many
> tracks?
>
> Thanks.

I have about 3500 tracks in 417 folders (1 per album).  60gb disk with
about 5gb taken up with these folders and 17gb free.  512mb ram on xp
home.  Processors about 2500 if I remember right.  In the past people
have advised not using folders but I couldn't work that way.  It's
rescanning now, being going for an hour now with no sign of the added
tracks appearing. They will eventually    though judging by past
experience.

--
dgovan