As a new SB3 owner, I'm less than enamoured with the current method of
browsing through swathes of contributing artists for all the reasons
I've seen a hundred times on this forum.

I understand that the guys at Slim haven't had the time or the
inclination to address this as it's probably well down on their list of
priorities.

The 'ideal' for me would be for SS to 'not' show any contributing
artists in the browse list but AlbumArtist only. But to include the
contributing artists in any 'artist search' that I might do.

My question is 'Can this be done with a plug-in of some kind?'

I work for a large computer games company and obviously know a great
many talented coders. I would get one of them to write a plug-in to do
this and make it available to others wanting this feature but only if I
know that it is feasible in the first place.

regards
Russ Shaw

--
luga00