I'm also seeing this problem with a Greatest Hit's album.

Tracks appear to be sorted & load and play in alphabetical, not track
order.

I've setup a test 6.2.2 server with only two albums and used mp3tag to
check the tags are OK for both albums. One plays fine and shows up with
the track number prepended to the track name, the other plays
alphabetically and shows up without the track number prepended....

I've only noticed this since 6.2.x... but then my tags were a complete
mess previously, and I'm only just getting them sorted out!

Anybody got any ideas...

Thanks
Ken.

--