Thank you for your suggestions, but I still don't understand the problem
very well.
I've read the article
support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330909
and I installed the hotfix 330909 package because I use Windows XP
without the service packs ( I use the Psion wavefinder for DAB Radio.
It don't works with the service packs).

Normally I have a small boot partiton (C = 50MB) and a system partition
(E = 5 to 6 GB). D is for the CD Device.

I resized the boot partition to nearly 1,2 GB.

I also read, that a possible problem is that there are too many running
services. So I stoped a view. But the problem is still there.
What's about the SlimServer service. Does it need a lot of resources?

In the mentioned article there is one sentence a cannot understand:'It
is still possible to experience a hibernation problem after you install
this fix if the memory becomes highly fragmented.' What is 'highly
fragmented' and how can I fix that?

--
Toby