martinpolley Wrote:
> How did you know which version to use? Why not 6.2.0 or 6.1.1?

wild guess..

Let's see, I was running 6.2.2 I've only had the SB2 for about 2-3
months. Normally major software revisions, where the first number
changes, doesn't happen that frequently. So, from that I decided to
stay in the 6.#.# series.

I then decided to go to the beginning of the 6.#.# series and work my
way forward. The first one to try is 6.0.2.   And that one works.

So I'm wondering if I should goto 6.1.1.  6.0.2 is kinda
flaky/unstable.

Give it a try, you can always upgrade back to where you were one
version at a time.

--
bflatmajor