gjrhine Wrote:
> It depends on how many people have the space and inclination to keep two
> copies of their music.  Probably not many.

Well I do... I rip to FLAC and I have an ipod which means having two
copies is necessary.

I suspect that a lot of the audiophile types will have the same issue.
In fact, you might have more luck asking this in the audiophile forum.

I get around it currently with a bit of a hack.

Having a "see FLAC/AAC/etc files only" kind of filter would be a really
useful feature (there might be another more elegant, existing solution
that I'm not aware of).

--
jhwilliams