This may (not) be relevant - my firmware version is reported as 40 for the same 5.2.1 build! Am I *that* far ahead ;-)

I also have a problem where my SB2 "can't find slimserver" after a power on or restart. Pressing "left" and resetting up the connection works every time. This is with a Belkin F5D7230v4 router and using DCHP and no encryption.

In my case at least, the firmware version isn't sync'd that well. Not sure what this means, though.

Russell.

Jeff wrote:
MrC Wrote:

No, that's the slimserver software version and locale.  Instead, look
just above that info for Player Firmware Version in the web or look at
Settings->Information->Player Information on the SB.

What's the point?  Firmware versions and software versions are sync'ed;
that will answer Dean's question.

Just to satisfy others out there (since Dean should know), the firmware
version shipping with SlimServer 6.2.1 is 28.

-- Jeff