On 12/18/05, ctbarker32 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Could be... you might be the first person to excercise the features as
you have. I suggest filing your bugs at bugs.slimdevices.com and I'm
sure theywill be addressed soon."

I'm a little surprised you say I am the first person saving playlists
using the web interface. I would have thought that this was used a lot?

Well, I've been using this platform for 2 years and have never saved a playlist.  That's just me though, others may have experience doing it.

Anyway, I am new here so I thought I would bounce these things off the
community before I started filing a lot of bug reports.

Your choice -- you may not get any response here so I wouldn't want you to get frustrated, expecting an "official" response on your situation.  I've seen plenty of bug reports get lost because they never filed bugs in the bug tracking system.

Ben