Khuli Wrote:
> The UK is on GMT, not CET. US West coast is -8 hours from the UK, so
> guess they are -9 hours from CET.

Technically speaking, the UK is actually on WET (Western European
Time), which happens to coincide with GMT during the winter, but is
GMT+1 during the summer. There are some countries on GMT all year
round, I think most of them are in western africa.

I'll get my coat ;)

p.s. I've seen mentioned here that slim support will call you back if
you're overseas to save your phone bill. I don't know if that's always
the case but they have done it on occasion. Failing that I agree that
they could very easily save money with a Vonage account - I live in the
US but have a london-based number which calls directly to my home phone.
That way all my friends & family in the UK can call me at local rates.
Costs me virtually nothing.

--
radish