dancarne Wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> How's the weather down under?  Are you saying that a factory reset on
> the SB3, or on the router, will allow WPA2 to work?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dan
At the time I factory reset the SB2. Now I change the SSID if I am also
changing settings on my router, and make SB2 look at the "new" wireless
LAN.

Prior to that it found my router, but didn't get a sensible IP address
(should have been 192.168.1..., got something completely different) and
couldn't be pinged from another computer. Resetting the SB2 seemed to
clear the settings and it connected first time to the router after.

Oh by the way I was using WPA2/AES, not WPA2/TKIP.

Weather's great thanks, pleasant day today, about 22deg, gentle breeze.

--
ianjohnson_nz