seanadams Wrote:
> The CPU is getting out-of-sync with the DAC and s/pdif interfaces - it's
> unclear why at this point as we've identified no way to reproduce this,
> or any unit that's done it more than once. Your call if you want to
> send it in for replacement - there isn't enough data on this to advise
> yet.

Sean, thanks for your reply.

I followed the advice on the other thread
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=18818 ) disconnected
the power supply, and powered back on while holding the "1" key on the
remote.  The Squeezebox display indicated the Xilinix chip was being
reset.

She's been on good behavior since the incident.  If it occurs again,
I'll contact you for a replacement. I played a number of sonically
rigorous songs last night at very high wattages to test for speaker
damage - it doesn't appear that any occured.  So I guess it's no harm,
no foul, this time around.

--
Cleve

Two-channel system;