> Aaron Zinck Wrote:
> > >
> > (Quoting Fredly)
> > > [...] when I currently go into "Browse Playlists" I have several
> > > pages (effectively every album I have). I didn't mean to create
> > these
> > > playlist and just want to clear EVERYTHING and start from scratch.
> > >
> > > What's the simplest way to clear ALL playlist?
> > > --
> > > Fredly
> >

> > In Slimserver you've probably set your playlist and music directories
> > to be
> > the same directory.  That results in all of your music showing up as
> > playlists.  Change your Playlist directory to a different directory
> > and
> > things should behave as you expect.
>
> I don't think this is quite right. My playlist and music directories
> are the same, and this doesn't happen to me.

Ah, perhaps new versions of SlimServer behave differently in this regard.
I'm certain that 5.2 did this to me when I first set up my SB1 a couple
years ago (I didn't/don't have any playlists in my music directory).  If
this indeed has been changed then I think it's a real improvement--I found
it quite confusing initially.