Biomech is right that that this is due to controling the 770 instead of
the slim device.  Yet, even when I selected the slim device in my
browser control window, the volume control still would not appear.
When all else fails -- reboot.  I did a reboot and everything works
fine.

I do not know what version of the screen shoot app I have, but delay
shot is an option.  What a geek, I was a bit excited to finally get to
use the screen shot app!

I do not have lame drivers on my Mac.  Does anyone know if installing
them will allow the 770 to play .aac files?

--
macdaddy