I've got a couple of WMA11Bs, and they've worked quite well.  Only real
problem is the UI - it's painful scrolling through a large music
collection, and there's no search capability.  One of them has now been
replaced by an SB3.  I don't know if it's possible to stream to one from
SlimServer - I'll probably poke at it later today.

One thing I did try, after reading your first post, was to program
SlimServer's streaming URL into one of the Internet Radio "Favorites"
slots in a LinkSys WMLS11B (another wireless media widget), and that
worked quite well.  No remote control of volume, but music selection is
vastly easier than through the device's three-line LCD.

- Dennis Brothers

--
brothers