Michaelwagner Wrote:
> Hi Ben:
>
> Haven't you got that backwards? Isn't 6.2 for bug fixes and 6.5 for new
> features?
>
> Michael

nope. I'll try to explain my thinking:
On the advice of others, I originally wrote the skin for 6.5. The dev
forum folks tell me is not slated for release until March-ish.

Somewhat painfully, I back-ported the skin to 6.2. There are a lot of
differences between the skin API on 6.2 vs. 6.5.

I considered supporting both branches moving forward, but it would be a
royal pain to do that. Considering I'm hoping to have some fun with this
effort, I threw out the idea of supporting both until 6.5 comes out.

Most folks are on 6.2 right now, including me, so that's what I'm
supporting. In essence, I'm acting like 6.5 doesn't exist right now.
I'll transition to 6.5 when it comes out.

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas