You send a request to the Receiva website requesting that the station is
added.  As for the on-demand content.  I listen to a lot of BBC Radio 7
on demand content and it appears to be updated automatically.

If you are interested in certain radio stations, let me know and I will
see if they are already available.  Just tell me the name of the station
and the country.

It is an excellent radio and I have already got a lot of play out of
it.  Unlike the wireless SB3, I was able to take it out of the box and
play it immediately.  Another plus is that you don't need any server
running on your computer or NAS to stream music.  However, the downside
is that at present it doesn't support FLAC - just MP3, WMA and RM.

--
shifty1725