Ben:

I installed Slim Server 6.5 for Mac.   I have had several problems.
First, when I run the web browser, it does not show any songs, albums,
etc. as being available when I click the corresponding icon --  just a
blank page.  I tried to rescan my library, but still no music shows up
(although the bottom of the screen on the home page states that I have
xx albums and xxx songs).  Second, the Slim Server tends to turn itself
off every minute or so.  I assume this is a Mac OSX compatibility issue
with Slim Server 6.5.  I was concerned that this might be an issue with
6.5, which is why I have been using 6.2.  It is disappointing because I
wanted to continue to beta test your 770 skin, but if I can't resolve
this I will have to re-install 6.2 and be content with your first
generation 770 skin until Slim gets the bugs worked out of 6.5 for Mac
OSX :-(

--
macdaddy