On 1-Jan-06, at 2:27 PM, Kyle wrote:

kdf Wrote:

(also, this thing called Google works wonders)

Yes, I've heard of Google ;).  What I didn't know was whether these
programs were included in the Slimserver download and were already
installed but I just couldn't find the configuration page.

Which was answered in a different way. you also asked where to find them, so it made a very clear impression that you didn't know about each programs website.

 I had even
been to the Music Magic homepage but it was unclear exactly how the
program works with Slimserver.

enter "slimserver musicmagic" into google and you get this as the first link:
http://music.predixis.com/8_slim.html

hope that helps you understand the 'how' aspects of the integration.
-kdf