On 1/1/06, highdudgeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is a x-post, but I'm really in a fit about this.  Here goes:

I'm having a problem since "upgrading" to 6.2.2.  Here it is:

I love it!  That is such a coy remark... "upgrading".  Especially the second time around -- it really didn't lose any of its magic.  For those unable to catch the subtle nuances in your post I believe what you are saying is that while you chose to upgrade the software, you have actually encountered a problem and feel that it was a downgrade in functionality.  Classic!  I think you'll find that this sort of sarcastic jab goes over well here, particularly when aimed at our hosts, SlimDevices. You are sure to get the best possible service now.  Bravo!