On 2-Jan-06, at 12:44 PM, Mark Lanctot wrote:

kdf:

I have rescanned at least a half-dozen times,
alternating between "Clear library and rescan
everything" and "Look for new and updated music".

When I encounter database trouble, that's the
first thing I do.  Usually it corrects it, but in
this case it doesn't.

I'm wondering if this bug is related to the other
problems with the latest 6.2.2 nightlies reported
in this thread:

sure, I'm with you on that. however, a clean install of 6.2.1 should clear it up. By reverting to svn5450 it clears up for me just by doing a clear library and rescan. if you installed 6.2.1 over top, maybe try with an uninstall first. There are two current problems as I see it. bug2623 does not seem to be the issue (reverting to just before that fix changes nothing). The two problems are an out of order listing for ccompilations (already a bug report) and the no album for flac (I'm thinking, now that this is change 5482.

Please be patient. I'm sure dan is working on this two, and whatever i can find out, I'll be passing onto him anyway.

-kdf