Jacob Potter Wrote:
> On 1/3/06, Mark Lanctot <marklanctot (AT) yahoo (DOT) ca> wrote:
> > Just goes to show that the record companies don't
> > care for their customers at all, but most people
> > knew that already.
>
> At this point, one is better off just downloading the music from
> AllOfMP3 and buying a T-shirt from the artist. It's morally a better
> option - they get most of the money from the shirt - and your computer
> is probably safer too.
>
> - Jacob

The problem with that option - for me - is the sound quality.  Most of
these Itune MP3s are 128 kb I believe, - and I can clearly hear the
significant degradation in sound quality from CD to 128 kb MP3.   I
would NEVER buy a 128 kb MP3 -  if they want to provide a FLAC, WAV or
AIFF, well, that would be different.

--
Cleve

Two-channel system;